Tuesday, February 12, 2008

PSA

Hi all,

Last night I got two comments on my previous post (yay!). But, a couple minor problems popped up. The first comment was anonymous so I can't write back and say thank you!!!! for your/their friendly feedback. If whoever you are wants to remain anonymous that is just fine, too. Just know that I say thanks. If you do want to let me know who you are, and you have my personal email address, drop me a line.

The second comment was from Alice, which was also totally sweet. Alice, I tried to email you with your regular email and it bounced back. What is your new email address? I want to know what's going on in your fantastic life!

It's snowing this morning, which is making it hard to tear myself away from the couch/fire/dogs/coffee pot, but someone has to sell shoes in town.

Cheers,
NC

Song of the day: Blister in the Sun by the Violent Femmes

No comments: