Sunday, February 24, 2008

Decisions, decisions, decisions....

As of late I've been trying to figure out what to do with my life. It hasn't been an easy conversation with myself, or with those I've hashed it over with (to whom I say THANK YOU!!!! a thousand times over). I have weighed all the options, written out numerous pro and and con lists, done hours of internet research and surprisingly enough have not come up with an answer to the fabulous questions of, "what do I do with this life?" Apparently Google can't answer that one. Go figure.

But I am beginning to realize that plans, though they may be well thought out and discussed, are not bomb-proof. The universe has a way of jumping in and changing whatever idea it was you had, and before you know it you're running down a new path. Funny how that works.

So while I may be making plans, I'm also going to be keeping that little fact in mind. After all, it's not like I have a choice.

NC

Song of the day: The Essential D.J. Shadow CD

No comments: