Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Mini Rant: Cured By Ice Cream

It's cold outside, I didn't sell as many shoes as I would have liked, I have a ton of work to do and not nearly enough time to do it this week, my cell phone charger spontaneous broke into five separate pieces, the books I ordered from Amazon still haven't come yet and for whatever reason Katie Couric is using some kind of annoying interactive political map that requires her to continually keep her hand in the screen, making it seem that "Thing" from The Addams Family is in charge of covering what the media is now obsessively calling Super Tuesday.

So no, I was not in the best of moods when I came home from work. The remedy? Sweats, a warm fire, three happy dogs, and eating ice cream in front of the TV with my roommate as we yell obscenities at the campaign coverage.

Woohoo! It's a rockin party in here.

Cheers,
NC

No comments: