Tuesday, January 1, 2008

New Year's Day in Montana

Happy New Year, everybody! I hope you all survived the holiday, whatever your plans were. Things were interesting on this end. My new roomie treated me to a fabulous dinner of pheasant saltimbocca (it pays to live hunters, I'll say that) and then I headed out to meet up with a few folks I met here in Bozeman. While I was expecting to go to a bar, I ended up going sledding instead and had a great time whipping down a couple small hills before ringing in the New Year. All and all, it was a pretty fun night.

Today I headed out with my roommate and his dogs to go for a walk up a nearby hill. The view gave me a great look at Bozeman, which seemed much smaller from the top of the hill. Here are some pictures from today:









































Cheers,
NC

No comments: