Saturday, December 15, 2007

Last Day

Hi All. Yesterday was my last day as an intern here in Lander. My boss threw a nice little party for me in my department and we all drank coffee with Kahlua and nibbled on biscotti and it was great.
I could get all mushy and talk about how much my internship meant to me, that I had more fun in the last six months than in the whole of my life, and that I'm probably going to shed a tear or two over my McDonald's coffee when I leave town tomorrow, but I'm not going to. Instead, I just want to say that it couldn't have been better and that I'm leaving on the best of terms; just a little sad to go, but excited about where I'm going.

Today is the company party and I'll go to that to see everyone one last time and then head north to Bozeman tomorrow. As my boss, Cara, so perfectly put it, "no girl should ever leave Lander without a hangover."

I couldn't have summed it up better myself.

Cheers,
NC

Song of the day: Car Crash by Matt Nathanson

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I *really* like that song, but I didn't know who sang it, so thanks!